16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom stars who passed away as fans remember Autumn Crittendon after her tragic death at 27

New Photo - 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom stars who passed away as fans remember Autumn Crittendon after her tragic death at 27
16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom stars who passed away as fans remember Autumn Crittendon after her tragic death at 27
SINCE the 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom franchise kicked off in 2009, several cast members have died. Let's look at the fallen reality stars, including Autumn Crittendon, who is the latest 16 and Pregnant alum to die. 16 and Pregnant star Autumn Crittendon died at 27 on July 20, 2024FacebookAutumn CrittendonAutumn's sister, Misty, shared via Facebook that the reality star died on Saturday, July 20, 2024. "To my dearest baby sister, my twin, my rock, my babies mother, my go to, my world, the only one who got me and most of my childhood trauma, who endured it all with me, my Arnold," Misty wrote in a since-deleted post.
More >> https://ift.tt/s7xitu6 Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.