Janet Jackson gushes over son Eissa as she says motherhood has had 'a beautiful impact on my life'

New Photo - Janet Jackson gushes over son Eissa as she says motherhood has had 'a beautiful impact on my life'
Janet Jackson gushes over son Eissa as she says motherhood has had 'a beautiful impact on my life'
Janet Jackson gushed about her seven-year-old son Eissa in a new interview. 'The most important thing I've done, the biggest thing I've done, is become a mother, and it's had a beautiful impact on my life,' the Control singer, 58, told The Guardian. Janet became a mother at age 51 with her ex-husband Wissam Al Mana. The couple separated soon after the birth of her son. She continued: 'I wanted to have three children, but thought, "
More >> https://ift.tt/g957D8T Full Article on Source: GREEN MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Montana #Lindsey Graham #Justin Fields #Mike Johnson #DawgPound #Justin Jefferson

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.