Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry posts quote about ‘judgment from others’ after claiming Lauren Comeau called her a ‘fat f**k’


Sun, 17 Oct 2021 20:12:51 +0000
TEEN Mom Kailyn Lowry shared a quote on Instagram about ...judgment from others.... The mom-of-four recently claiming her ex-husband and baby daddy, Javi Marroquin's ex-fiance, Lauren Comeau, called her a ...fat f**k.... Kailyn Lowry/InstagramTeen Mom Kailyn Lowry shared a quote on Instagram about ...judgment from others' '/caption ' MTVThe mom-of-four recently claiming her ex-husband and baby daddy, Javi Marroquin's ex-fiance, Lauren Comeau, called her a ...fat f**k' '/caption ' Kailyn posted a daily affirmation from Third Eye Thoughts. She shared: ...No one has the power to influence how I feel without my permission. ...The judgment of others rebounds off me while I choose to let the compliments of others sink in deep. ...I repel negativity and attract positivity in my life and this will be reflected in my relationships in the coming days, weeks, and months. ...I only attract people that value me because I know and respect my self-worth.... Late last month, Kailyn, accused both Chris and Lauren of fat-shaming her. Most read in Entertainment BELOVED ACTRESS Betty Lynn, who played Thelma Lou on The Andy Griffith Show, dies at 95 YEEZUS SCARES Kanye wears creepy mask in Italy as divorce from Kim moves forward FOXY MOVE Brian Austin Green shades Megan Fox with revealing dig as they finalize divorce so crue-l Moment Motley Crue singer Vince Neil, 60, falls off stage and breaks his ribs FASHIONABLE DATE Kourtney flaunts legs in short snakeskin dress & leather boots with Travis SHOW SAVER! The Talk fans praise 'charismatic' host Natalie as they beg show to fire Sheryl The Teen Mom 2 star gave the camera a serious look while in the car on Tuesday, captioning her shot: ...Shout out to Chris & Lauren for calling me a fat f**k, fat POS and told me to get running.... ...See ya'll soon,... she finished, with a kissy face emoji. Although Kailyn did not explain the situation any further, she has been battling with both Chris and Lauren over separate topics for years. BEEFING BABY MAMAS Kailyn has developed a strained relationship with her ex-husband Javi's baby mama Lauren. 🍼  Follow all our latest news & stories on Teen Mom. Their disagreements began when Javi called the cops on his ex-girlfriend after she allegedly ...hit him in the face and kicked him multiple times.... Lauren exclusively told The Sun, however: ...He made a false accusation & called the police hours after he left my home. ...He came to my home to pick up our son, entered my home after I asked him to not enter my home repeatedly. ...The police issued an investigation, they talked to witnesses & no charges were filed.... Later, Kailyn and Javi hosted an Instagram Live session where they slammed Lauren for ...domestic abuse.... ...LIAR!' The blonde branded her co-parent a ...victim... and a ...liar..., before accusing her of allegedly getting physical with Javi. "My son is also affected by this and we're not going to act like this just never happened,... she claimed. Kailyn shares her son Isaac, 11, with her ex Jo Rivera, Lincoln, seven, with Javi, and Lux, four, and Creed, one, with Chris. Javi also shares his son Eli, two, with Lauren. Instagram/Kailyn LowryLate last month, Kailyn, accused both Chris and Lauren of fat-shaming her '/caption ' Social Media - Refer to SourceKailyn shared: Shout out to Chris & Lauren for calling me a fat f**k, fat POS and told me to get running' '/caption ' InstagramKailyn has been open about struggling with her weight '/caption ' We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The US Sun team? Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Fashion Mag


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.