Sunny Edwards suffers horror cut after clash of heads during win over Adrian Curiel, before joking: 'I've managed to leave Arizona uglier than I came'

New Photo - Sunny Edwards suffers horror cut after clash of heads during win over Adrian Curiel, before joking: 'I've managed to leave Arizona uglier than I came'
Sunny Edwards suffers horror cut after clash of heads during win over Adrian Curiel, before joking: 'I've managed to leave Arizona uglier than I came'

British boxer Sunny Edwards was left with a huge cut above his right eye following a clash of heads during his win over Mexico's Adrian Curiel in Arizona on Saturday night. This was Edwards' first fight since December when he suffered the only defeat of his professional career at the hands of Jesse Rodriguez. That fight was in Arizona too and it also ended with Edwards sporting a huge facial cut.
More >> https://ift.tt/Atzpdw1 Source: #UFC303 #Pereira #Poatan #Izzy #Lopes #OPLive #Estrada

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.